Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2009 in Review!




After being a food network addict for sometime, I decided to give a cake decorating class a try. I convinced my sister Anna to go with me, 3 classes later we decided we enjoyed it a lot. I started this blog to keep up with our cakes and to provide a summation for our services/pricing/etc. I now know that this is where I need to be! I love cakes and the amount of personality you can put into them. I wanted to make a little blog excerpt to culminate our work from this year! So here are some of my favorite cakes from this year, enjoy!








From 1st birthday parties to charity events, we would like to thank everyone again for patronage and hope to work with you all again in 2010!


Thanks everyone for supporting this dream of mine!

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment