Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bake sale!

***As usual ignore grammar/punctuation/whatever***


Alright- bake sale update! Finding the pavilion isn't that hard at all. If you can find the hospital in Ellijay the pavilion is basically across the street. You'll see the tennis courts and then a little play set with swings and the typical stuff with a wooden pavilion- that's where we'll be! If you need more assitance than that- shoot me an email and let me know where you're coming from. Krista@sororsweets.com

I've attached a picture of the flyer we made for the festivities- Jennie Ayers also made one that you may see around town, too. If you work for a business in Gilmer- print that puppy out and slap it up on your door (after you get permission of course). I'll be dropping some off over the next few days also.

Cupcakes, cakes, pies, tarts, cookies, blah blah blah tons of stuff to get your sugar fix so make sure you come see us! We start at 8am and will go until dark or we run out of goods!

Also that night Relay for Life is doing a survivors dinner that we are donating a cake for! Relay for Life (and cancer awareness in general) is a big deal for me because I lost my grandmother to breast cancer. Any chance I have to help out with these type of events I jump at- so thanks to April and Stephanie for letting me help out!! :) If you would like to donate to their Relay for Life team let me know and I'll get you in touch with them! (email at the top)

AND while we're talking about it- I'm walking in the breast cancer 3-day in Atlanta this year (2nd year) in memory of my grandmother. This time my sister is walking with me (and another one of my best friends)!! I'm so excited and if you would like to donate (we HAVE to raise a certain amount in order to be able to walk) look me up www.the3day.org/goto/higdon920. We'll be having a yard sale/bake sale in June to raise money so look out for those posts, too!

Thanks for checking us out and hope to see a big turn-out May 8th!

Just click the flyer to expand and print!

No comments:

Post a Comment