Thursday, May 27, 2010

Taste of Ellijay!

Well ladies and gents... it was hot... it was windy... it was rainy... IT WAS A BLAST and we sold out of EVERYTHING! I'm so thankful to have such amazing people in my life they either helped out (Amanda Mooney, I'm talking to you) or came by said hey and sampled our stuff. Thanks to my "team" also, my amazing sister Anna and our cousin Em and her buddy Ali!

I ended up manning the chocolate cakes until we ran out so I'm probably a bit sunburned- Hooray for red-heads!

Apparently our cookies and cream cake is a show stopper. We had so many people come up trying to get some! Amanda took a few pictures so I'll have them up at some other point in time but for tonight- I am hitting the hay and calling it a day!

Thanks to everyone again!
Here are pictures from our display cake. More pictures later!


Pictures of cookies and cupcakes:






No comments:

Post a Comment