Monday, June 21, 2010

Barns and cows and ponds, oh my!

This is a cake I made for the father and grandfather of two wonderful ladies I've had the pleasure of knowing for what seems like my entire life. The mother owns a store in my neck of the woods called L & A Corner, they have a grill in the back and groceries up front. I got to sneak a wrap after the delivery and it was delicious!! ( http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cherry-Log/L-A-Corner-General-Store-Grill/283400335933?ref=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=31 ) Anyway, it was her dad's 69th birthday and she said "he likes cows, and they're black" so- made a little pasture with a couple of ponds, barn, fence around the side and a handful of little black cows with "69" branded on the side.

Happy 69th Birthday Paige's Papaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment