Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Busy-Busy-Busy... ECLIPSE!!!

Well, the past 36 hours have been brutal on me! I had 204 cookies, dozen cupcakes, 1 double layered sheet cake and 1 large single layer sheet cake- all to be delivered within 6 hours of each other. Needless to say I haven't slept worth anything and am beyond excited to get in the bed around 10 tonight.


In my rush yesterday to get the ton of cookies to the theater, I didn't get to take pictures. :( They were super cute, too. Here are some pictures of the rest and a story to go with it.
This cake was for a little league baseball team's end of the season party

Sadly this is the only picture with a glimpse of what the theater cookies looked like. There were 100 with this design and 100 with a "Marry me" in black icing. If you're in the North GA area check out http://www.easttownecinemas.com/
I've also done a fake Bella bday cake for them (for New Moon) and a Grand Opening cake in the shape of a Clapboard. Have to love repeat customers! :)

 
This is for a girl-friend of mine at work-work. She was going to the midnight premiere with another girl from work and just wanted 4 cookies. I was happy to oblige since I was already making 200. She wanted two for her and her movie partner and two for her hubs who happens to like a particular type of Harley Davidson motorcycle. So those are her cookies.
Very rarely I have such an urge to my creations that I have to fight myself. These cupcakes were one of those times. The chocolate icing was driving me crazy- I wanted it in the worst way! These cupcakes were for a girl-friend I've known since pre-k... wayyyyyy long time. She has been following my cakes and wanted to test out some stuff so she figured her pre-Eclipse party would be perfect. Yellow cupcakes, choc butter cream filling and butter cream icing with fondant message circles on top.

So that about sums up the past 24 hours of my life. I'm about to hit the hay, only having slept 7 hours for this week has made me feel crazy! 


OH Go-go-go see Eclipse. So far, this is the best movie yet from the series. TEAM JACOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment